30 Years of Experience • European Manufacturer • Certified Products • 10 Years Spare Parts Guarantee • Top Quality for Every Budget
On delivery, the LED spotlights are already mounted on their bracket. This consists of the 3 LED spotlights, the clamp for the mounting to the tent structure and the power connection cable.
1. To mount the LED spotlights to a tent leg or to the centre pole of the pop up gazebo, first open the clamp by turning the knob anti-clockwise. Position the LED spotlights at the desired tent leg and tighten the clamp by turning the knob clockwise.
2. Align the LED spotlights independently and only then connect them to the power supply. The cable must run over the cross poles of the tent structure.
1. The lithium-ion battery must be charged before first use and after not being used for more than three months.
2. Connect one end of the cable to the rechargeable battery.
To adjust the brightness, connect the battery to the spiral cable. If the cable must not be too long, connect it directly to the LED strips.
3. Turn on the battery by setting the switch to "I" and put it in the bag. Attach the bag to the tent frame by means of the clip and make sure that the cable runs over the cross poles.
Note: The battery discharges (very slowly) if it is not used for a long time.
The dimmable LED strips include:
1x storage bag
1x set of 4 LED strips, 15 watts each
8x plastic clips (2 mounted on each LED strip)
1x spiral power connection cable with dimmer
1. Attach the 4 LED strips to the central cross of the roof structure from below using the plastic clip. NOTE. Only one of the LED strips is equipped with the connection cable, so this should be aligned in the direction of the power socket.
2. Connect the LED strip to the spiral cable or the battery (additional accessory) and close the protective cap.
3. Now connect the spiral cable to the power supply and make sure it runs over the cross poles of the tent.
4. Set the desired light intensity using the dimmer.
5. Unplug the mains cable after use. When transporting the pop up gazebo, it is advisable to remove the LED strips from the roof structure to avoid damage during transport.
The battery accessory includes:
1x rechargeable lithium-ion battery
1x black bag with clip
1x connection cable
1x charging cable
Thanks to the rechargeable battery for our dimmable LED strips, you can light up your pop up gazebo for 6 to 14 hours without having to connect it to the mains. This battery is extremely practical and allows you to light up your pop up gazebo wherever you are.
Whether at Christmas markets or summer markets in the evenings, LED strips are always the best choice. Their brightness is adjustable, and they can also be used without a power connection thanks to the portable battery which you can find in our product range. Their design blends perfectly with that of the tent, creating a clean overall image and putting your products in the centre of attention! Moreover, LED strips consume very little electricity and do not overheat!